Sunday, October 28, 2007

'Tis Sunday Morning

I woke up early today and attempted to start working on "The Dissertation" in the morning rather than waiting till the afternoon. Take advantage of the peace and quiet in the house since nobody else is awake. I've also sprained my ankle so sitting down and doing something works out perfectly.

I just wanted to share one thought as I take a break: I seem to have fallen back in love with my dissertation which makes the whole dissertating process (read: miserable and less-than-desirable-albeit-necessary task of isolating myself from human contact for long periods of time) fun again* :-)! Umm Mashallah, knock on wood, please don't let this be jinxed, throw salt on the shoulder for good luck.]

[*This is not to say that being asocial is fun but because I'm in love with the way the argument is working out I'm definitely not resentful. In other words, color me no-longer-doing-this-begrudgingly.]

No comments: