Wednesday, November 26, 2008

78% man? Really!

I was sent a link to this site called GenderAnalyzer by a friend. You type in the URL for a blog and the site determines whether the blog is being written by a man or a woman. My result? 76% man.

Plausible explanation other than being just plain wrong (and I say this because while Asad is a man he remains MIA on this blog) - perhaps if you claim to be 'bionic' it makes you a man or at least a manly woman.

I'd love to know how they came up with their analytical criteria. Well love might be too strong...let's just say I'm curious.

All I'm going to say is that I'm expecting my honorary penis in the mail in 4-5 business days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he, actually it turned out to be quiet true! i turned out to be 64% woman, given my hard headed tomboyish quirks, i think the link wins!!
very nice blog btw!

Bionic-Woman said...

Thanks for visiting and the compliment Napoleon blown apart (thoroughly amused by the user name btw).