Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Quiz & A Dissertating Thought

It's been a while since I did one of those fun, short, silly online quizzes that always make me feel they'll tell me something I didn't quite know about myself or had thought about consciously. Who am I kidding? It's a fun way to kill time at the laptop while taking a dissertating break. Why don't I just get up and walk away? Umm...trust me when I say it's tough to want to ABC it (ABC = Apply Butt to Chair) willingly most of the time. I can stay there and get myself going on the writing but it's the getting there part that is always the toughest. Now that little tid-bit makes this post officially about dissertating as well. The one stone, two birds thing never happened to me before.

Here's the quiz with my results...given that I've been considering getting a layered bob and doing away with my 70s meets 2000s do this is a tad spooky:




Your Ideal Hairstyle:



Layered Bob




Now I need to go get a little more writing in before calling it a day.

No comments: