Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sex/Gender = Female

Spammers of the world, listen up! I am Bionic Woman. There are times when my 'bionic' is broken. But the 'woman' bit remains consistent. [There are others who will attest to this fact if you need the proof.] So quit sending me e-mails about enlarging body parts I do not possess or about medications that will make me last all night because I certainly don't need external help in that department...not yet anyway. If Amazon can figure out that I must receive chick lit recommendations then you can surely set up some kind of filter so that yoou actually hit your target audience. It just makes good business sense especially if you're earning ad revenue from clicks on your website.

Hmm I wonder why there aren't any enhancing drugs of a similar kind for women? Yes I'm familiar with implants as a concept but why is it that men can pop a pill and women have to go through surgery?

Hmm if I was ever going to be your typical feminist I think this would be the issue that sparks it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should start reading my new favorite procrastination tool, Jezebel. These questions are discussed at length :)

http://jezebel.com

Bionic-Woman said...

Thanks for the link-o-procrastination - 'tis amusing for sure.