Monday, July 21, 2008

Did it! And doing it...

'It' being the chapter I was running late on that I blogged about in my previous post.

I also mentioned a significant accomplishment coming up earlier here. Well I've completed 4 chapters, have 3 more to edit and 1 to write from scratch. Of the "3 more" to edit, 2 of the 3 are in more decent shape. So really 1 is kind of going to be written from scratch more or less. Also, of these 3, there's one set of interviews that I've never really incorporated in my analysis in any systematic way so that means quite a bit of work.

So if I'm MIA you know where I am. Please send me good vibes so that I can finish these drafts by the date I have planned. [Nopes not divulging because whenever I do I think I tend to jinx it myself.]

A very dear friend and colleague who also posts his comments on this blog as "anonymous" wrote to me that once there are 3 chapters in the box you know it's getting done. From his mouth (technically, typeface) to God's ears as well as my fingers. [Thanks "anonymous".]

Okay gotta go put my dissertating shoes on and get to it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

WHOO-HOO - you are on a roll! Way to go!