Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Welcome 2008: the spice test

Not exactly the post I'd planned to launch the new year off with but it'll have to do for now. Hope 2008 has gotten off to a great start for all and sundry...here's wishing that our loved ones and our blog-readers find everything that comforts, excites, and loves them in the new year.

Below my results for the spice test I mentioned. Not sure I like being described as stinky but the rest made me fairly happy.

Cheers all!

Your Score: Garlic


You scored 50% intoxication, 100% hotness, 75% complexity, and 50% craziness!



You are Garlic!

No offence, but you stink. Pretty much everyone loves you, though. You're smart and pretty hot and you fit in with about any culture. You're a total cut-up; in fact, the more cut-up you get, the hotter you become. But be careful, when you get embarrassed, you turn really sweet.




Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(jodiesattva)

No comments: