Monday, March 26, 2007

A Quiz Or "The Looming Deadline Weighs Heavy"

Guys Like That You're Charming

You're the girl most guys can't get out of their heads
Even if they met you on a bad hair day :-)
You just seem to "click" with everyone you meet
So even if a guy forgets about you for a second... his friends haven't!



Does anyone else want to take a stab at this? All I could come up with was this:

1. So I'm the voice those schizophrenic cads I've been in relationships with will hear for the rest of their lives? Yikes!
2. Honey, my follicles are perfection. No bad hair days.
3. Click in double-quotes? Huh?
4. So maybe there is something to my theory that I really should be falling in love with a guy's best friend? Somehow they always stick around even after the guy is gone. What's up with that by the way?!

So a quiz that's neither lets me be enthusiastic for 5 seconds or descend into an obsessive fit about my current single status. What was the point in all of this? Probably that it gave me an added minute I spent trying to make sense of something that's neither here nor there - a precious minute away from the abyss that is chapter 4. In other words, thanks for sending this along X...it was the perfect excuse to procrastinate as long as possible. Back to work now!

No comments: