Thursday, June 21, 2007

Insert happy dance here....one chapter draft done!

I guess all I needed was the longest day of the year to finish something. I have officially crossed off "draft of chapter for TPTINTD" from my "to-do" list.

Yipppeeeee! Yay me!

O Summer Solstice! How I love thee!

Between a finished review for a refereed journal and a book chapter within the span of a week not to mention ongoing work on a dissertation chapter I'm beginning to think that I might be able to pull off academicking without falling down on my ass all the time.

I'm currently contemplating taking a break tomorrow so if you don't see a favorite sentence posted you'll know what happened. Hmm I really should take half the day off at the very least, yes? To reward myself for completing something and shipping it off?

No comments: