Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Could-Be-My-Twin, drop me a line?

Apparently there is another person either in The City of All Things Capital (aka Islamabad) or who knows a lot of people there who could be my twin if we were related. Over the last few years I've met plenty of people who either live/d in Islamabad or visited frequently and have mistaken me for this person. [I hope there's a vice versa there and this person gets asked when she'll be done with her Ph.D. as well!] And now it's transcended into the virtual sphere. Multiple people have poked or messaged me on facebook thinking I am her.

Now I'm totally curious about Could-Be-My-Twin [CBMT..hmm acronym does not bode well!]....yes that is what I am calling her even though I know her name....well I can't quite recall it right now but as far as my memory serves me I know it begins with a Z or an I. I wonder what she does. Is she PhDing too? Does she have kids? What are her views on abortion? Does she love the book "Kartography" as much as I do? Is she just as conflicted about which song she likes best on the "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" soundtrack? Is she tall or does she buy clothes from the petite section like yours truly? Does she have siblings? Does she crave dark chocolate? What kind of relationship does she have with her parents? Who was her first love? Who does she think make better friends - men or women? Is she also cleanliness-obsessed? Does she like to get down and boogie? Hmm does she procrastinate or is she efficient when it comes to dissertating?

CBMT, if you ever happen to read this drop me a line...preferably with answers to all of the questions above.

Okay break over. Must get back to half-finished thought.

Favorite sentence of the day is forthcoming although it'll be from the book chapter I need to send out this week instead of the dissertation.

No comments: