Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

"Thus, as the preceding analysis illustrates, these boundaries do not represent some sort of externally existing reality that they represent accurately but, instead, acquire meaning in specific and ongoing legitimation struggles whose consequence, in the case at hand, has been a persistence of conflict."

Hmm if I compare this to yesterday's edition I'm hovering over redundancy but it probably looks a whole lot better in context than I'm giving it credit for. Chalk that up to another ho-hum writing day or is it now a spell given that it was the second day in a row?

Here's to a better day tomorrow. I wish I was one of those people who could have terrific writing days in some sort of extended succession. Or is this the monotony of discipline that overwhelms, possibly quells, the bulk of my enthusiasm. Okay I'll stop analyzing here and see what transpires tomorrow.

No comments: