Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yay!

Last night I (finally!) finished a chapter that has been the bane of my existence since I started writing the dissertation actively and that I've continued to avoid for months every time I return to it. Always managing to almost finish a draft but never quite getting the last few pages done. That's how it continued to stand. And now, well, it's done.

Okay just perhaps not done done or I won't know until my committee reads it. But it is definitely the least horrendous version of this particular chapter - and actually has finished sentences and sub-sections!

I'd say yesterday was a good day - what with completing a chapter and one of my very old school friends having a baby (congrats Sam!)

Dare I say onwards? Well after playing a little hookey this afternoon (read: getting my Airport card fixed...this whole sans wireless access thing just isn't fun)

No comments: